Reservations for May to December 2023 are now available
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW
Click on the link in the green box below to make reservation
These facilities are for the function of elections first and foremost and rentals will be available when not in use for elections
Thank you for your understanding.
Cancelation & Refund Policy
Cancelations must be received no later than 14 days prior to the reservation for a partial refund
An approved refund will be 75% of the rental cost. A 25% administration fee will be retained.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for refunds to be processed.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE RENTING
The Renter takes on full responsibility of reading all the requirements, rules, stipulations, restrictions, policies etc.
and will sign an agreement of understanding
when making a reservation.
Catoosa County Voting Precincts are available for rent for
Catoosa County residents only and must be 21 years of age or older
GYMS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN VP RENTALS
Parking is shared with all connecting county facilities including during events
A $40.00 per day rental fee
is required to reserve an open use building. Reservations can be made online or in the office.
Catoosa County Parks & Recreation 706-891-4199
749 Pine Grove Road catoosarec.com (online reservations now available)
Ringgold, GA 30736 Office Hours Monday – Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm
A $100.00 refundable deposit
is required at the time of reservation. Keys must be picked up within 2 business days before or by the
last business day before the rental at 749 Pine Grove Road (3 doors down from Jack Mattox Baseball Park)
A photo ID is also required.
The deposit refund will be processed once the key is returned and it is determined the rules were followed
and that the facility has been cleaned and is free of damage.
All precincts have 10 tables and 50 chairs, a full kitchen and restrooms.
GYMS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN VP RENTALS
Parking is shared with all connecting county facilities
The Open Use Building Rules below must be followed in order for your deposit to be returned after the key is returned.
If any issues are reported or the facility is not clean, you may be subject to forfeiture of all or a portion of your deposit.
Cancelation requests must be received 14 days prior to rental for a 75% refund. 25% will be retained for administration fee.Renter will not enter open use building before reserved day. Rental is for the day/time allotted on the contract only.
9 AM to 9 PM only
1.Do not hang, tape or tack ANYTHING from ceilings, doors, walls or trim inside or outside.
No fog machines, confetti, silly string, glitter or (gender reveal) cannons used inside or outside
- No inflatables, carnival type rides or vehicles (ATV, toy train, go carts etc.) on premises, inside or outside.
- No skates, skate boards or scooters on the facility premises, inside or outside.
- No money making activities, no exchange of money for services or admission fees may be charged.
7. Tables and chairs may be used and arranged as desired. Cleaned tables and chairs must be returned to the marked storage location. Dragging chairs or tables across the room is prohibited.
8. Smoking, vaping, alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs are not allowed.
- User will be required to take garbage off premises for disposal.
- Building, including bathrooms, must be cleaned, swept and WET mopped (ZING cleaner under sink)
- Do not leave food, ice, or décor
- Before leaving the building: Turn off all kitchen and bathroom faucets, turn off all lights inside and outside
- (Hall lights may be left on). Make sure all toilets are flushed and not running.
- Catoosa County Sheriff /facility caretaker/ CCPR representative may perform a welfare check of the public building at any time even during a rental event.
- A/C unit: During the summer leave air in “ON” position. Leave the air on 74 degrees on departure.
- The heat is set to 50 degrees during the winter. To heat the building effectively, it is recommended you increase the temperature a few hours before use. DO NOT TURN OFF.
- To report any issues please call 706-891-4199. Leave a message after office hours.
- In case of an emergency or mechanical failure of HVAC, appliances, etc., please call
PLEASE BE COURTEOUS OF THE NEXT RENTER. DO YOUR PART TO KEEP OUR FACILITIES CLEAN AND USUABLE FOR ALL CITZENS. THANK YOU